Services for Mexico
Recent forum posts
Hi thereI am an Indian citizen who wishes to set up food business in NZ (Auckland or Wellington) Can someone advise how do we go about??Quick Questions:- Is it possible for Indian citizens to set up business in NZ?- If yes, how do we go about?Suggestions/Advise if highly appreciatedCheersG
Total Posts: 1 Last post by ongautam
Hi, I would like a hint on what do I need in order to start up a business in Greece! I am US citizen, I have a MA in Psychology. What would I need in order to open a practice or open a kindergarten for people who want their kids to learn English?
Total Posts: 4 Last post by Angeliki
In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School
In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School is a social skills training business that specializes in programs for children, youth, and teens as well as general social programs for adults. Licensees are provided with everything they need to build a successful business including training to become an ICTC Certified Courtesy Coach©.
- You can start a full-service social skills training business complete with start up supplies, certification training, website, and everything you need for under $25,000.00US
- You can triple your investment and recoup your start up costs in 12-24 months depending if you work full-time or part-time
- This is an in-demand service for parents, schools, social organizations, and communities all over the world
- Your mentors are the team at Civility Experts Inc. the internationally recognized leaders in the field since 1999
- All curriculum and your Courtesy Coach® Certification are included in the License fee and are ICTC validated
- Live training is currently offered in UK, Canada, Morocco, Dubai, Lebanon, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, India, USA
- We are seeking Licensees all around the world- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or complete the form below.