Services for United Kingdom
Recent forum posts
Hello all, i am a master student studied entrepreneurship in Sweden. i am always interested in starting my business in somewhere in the world. Recently i am doing a thesis about how the entrepreneur startup overseas by network, would anyone share their experience with me? Thank you in advance and look forward to your reply. Pr
Total Posts: 3 Last post by sahezez
Hi:I'm interested in starting a small business in Seoul, South Korea that would sell one signature food item ~ one that the South Koreans will go crazy for. I'm interested in getting information regarding start up costs, how to obtain a business license, as I am an American citizen, how to rent a small restaurant space and whether or not it would be more beneficial to go in with a Korean busi
Total Posts: 3 Last post by dianaeddie
In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School
In Good Company Etiquette Academy & Finishing School is a social skills training business that specializes in programs for children, youth, and teens as well as general social programs for adults. Licensees are provided with everything they need to build a successful business including training to become an ICTC Certified Courtesy Coach©.
- You can start a full-service social skills training business complete with start up supplies, certification training, website, and everything you need for under $25,000.00US
- You can triple your investment and recoup your start up costs in 12-24 months depending if you work full-time or part-time
- This is an in-demand service for parents, schools, social organizations, and communities all over the world
- Your mentors are the team at Civility Experts Inc. the internationally recognized leaders in the field since 1999
- All curriculum and your Courtesy Coach® Certification are included in the License fee and are ICTC validated
- Live training is currently offered in UK, Canada, Morocco, Dubai, Lebanon, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, India, USA
- We are seeking Licensees all around the world- please contact email@example.com with questions or complete the form below.