More Case Studies...
Long Term Lease vs Serviced Offices
How do you really need to work? When starting a new venture, there is a great temptation to jump straight in and acquire the space you anticipate requiring. However, it is no longer necessary to over commit on office space in the early stages of a start-up organisation.
Transition from 15 leased locations to 3 regional offices and on demand space. This household name within the UK market had grown significantly over the previous 5 years through acquisitions and organically.
Mail Boxes Etc. Franchise testimonials
Franchisee testimonials for Mail Boxes Etc.
Awards and accolades
Air Team Aviation Co. ltd/ SIP llc
Just a few lines to Thank YOU and Ms.SAMAR for your excellent Professional support and cooperation on Yesterday regarding telephone conference call arrangements for Bahrain and London as well as English-Arabic translation service arrangements.
I certainly feel very confident to place our company affairs in Qatar in your capable hands. Looking forward to visit Doha and your offices after EID Holiday.
Gen. Ismet Y. Vardar
Ultra Electronics (Qatar)
Servcorp have provided us with a fully working office from which to conduct our business activities. We have had a thoroughly professional, effective and friendly experience.
There are a number of reasons why I would recommend Servcorp:
- Location: the location of their offices is central and convenient
- Facilities: these are of the highest standard and this has been commented on by several of my business guests and clients
- Service: they offer the full suite of office services, including administration, IT, postal, printing etc
- Staff: the standard and competence of the Servcorp management and staff is very high, As a result you can allocate tasks to them with the minimal of briefing and you will get a high standard of service in return. One definite advantage has been the staff's ability to speak multiple languages, this has proved to be invaluable on several occasions
- Personal: you will be treated as if you are the only client; nothing is too much trouble
- Risk Reduction: in the early start-up stage of a business you need to minimise your risk, this often means employing the minimum number of staff and trying to reduce your initial capital investment, being with Servcorp has enabled us to achieve both these goals whilst still being able to operate effectively
- Getting started: from making the initial enquiry to moving into the office can be very fast, a matter of days if required