More Case Studies...
Long Term Lease vs Serviced Offices
How do you really need to work? When starting a new venture, there is a great temptation to jump straight in and acquire the space you anticipate requiring. However, it is no longer necessary to over commit on office space in the early stages of a start-up organisation.
Transition from 15 leased locations to 3 regional offices and on demand space. This household name within the UK market had grown significantly over the previous 5 years through acquisitions and organically.
Mail Boxes Etc. Franchise testimonials
Franchisee testimonials for Mail Boxes Etc.
UnaTerra Case Study India
German energy company with large UK operation (over 3000 employees) in the South of England
- Looking to explore risks and opportunities in establishing a light footprint in the India market;
- Initially engaged Big 4 accountancy practice and high end law firm in India to provide advice on tax and legal structure;
- Realised after six months getting nowhere and India is a complex place to do business;
- Engaged UnaTerra to provide practical advice around bribery & corruption, due diligence & sector research, establishment of branch office for sales & marketing purposes, payroll, management reporting re. accounting and associated local compliance work with some basic employment and HR advice;
- Worked with 3/4 in country partners to provide turnkey solution to organisation;
- Project successful - now talking to same energy company about progressing similar project in Russia