Foreign Exchange in Australia
Australia related forum posts
Hi,we have an e-commerce company www.embroiderymaterial.com in India which is specialise in dealing with embroidery, beading and jewellery making supplies. Now, we want to set up the same e-commerce business in Australia.we are looking for someone who has the deep knowledge about the compliance, operational cost, recurring cost, Payment gateway, local tax, Courier partners etc of Australia.
Total Posts: 1 Last post by embroiderymaterial
Hi,I want to start a pharmaceutical, FMCG distribution in australia, can anyone guide me how to commence and get the opportunity to work in australia?
Total Posts: 1 Last post by tavseefs
Foreign Exchange in Australia
- 4% savings compared to banks
- 24/7 online support from the UK
- Free payments over £3,000
- Full payment reconciliation
- Free to register an account
The official currency of Australia is the Australian Dollar,also known as AUD.
The Australian dollar is currently the third most traded currency in the world of foreign exchange markets.
How to send money to Australia for free
Simply register on line and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy to make a transfer to Australia;
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution
- Bank address – The address of the recipients bank
- Bank Account Number - The recipient's bank account number
- Australian bank branch code or Swift code – The Australian bank branch code is a six digit numerical code used to identify an individual branch of a financial institution in Australia. A Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters, both numbers and letters.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment.
Additional foreign exchange services
MultiPay – Multiple outbound payments
Whether you pay one or hundreds of overseas invoices per month, we manage, convert, track and deliver your funds in one simple step. You send one spreadsheet detailing beneficiaries, amounts and currencies. We fulfill all payments at our bank beating rates, with just a single payment required from you to settle all payments.
AutoPay - Regular inbound payments
Do you receive foreign currency payments on a regular basis? If so then AutoPay is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your payments.Using our currency account details on your overseas invoices you can have your funds converted into the currency of your choice at our bank beating rates and sent to your bank account automatically and with no delay, saving you time and money.
Book a forward contract
If you have a foreign exchange requirement in the next 12 months and wish to protect yourself against potential losses caused by market movements then booking a forward is the best way to receive the rate you want
Place an Order
Booking an Order allows you to select the exchange rate you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest for you, and will automatically book your currency exchange if your rate becomes available.
Organisations that can assist with Foreign Exchange
Does your business need finance to trade internationally?
We support companies, families and individuals who are looking to migrate to Australia.
Money Transfer Comparison reviews and rates money transfer service providers. Up to date it has reviewed more than 30 different companies.
Trusted by more than 300,000 clients worldwide, OFX was built to save you money on overseas transfers.
TransferGo is the answer to all people who want to send money overseas in a fast and convenient way.