Services for Australia
Recent forum posts
hime ( cypriot) and my husband ( my husband being from Chile) would like to start a business in NIcosia Cyprus. we have some ideas about what kind of business but this has not been decided and we are in the process. As we don't know much about setting up business in Cyprus we would like some help on how to start and what kind of businesses might give us lots of profit.how long does it take
Total Posts: 6 Last post by Elijahchurch
Could you please, provide the following information regarding the company registration in Austria:- Registration prices- Apostilled set of documents- Annual services (reporting and audit)- Dimension of nominal capital- What taxes must the client pay?- What kind of docs do the client need to provide (notarized docs + translation)- Does the client need to visit the country?
Total Posts: 15 Last post by Elijahchurch
Global Training Partners
GTP cross cultural trainings and intercultural workshops help global companies in improving their communication, efficiency and profitability when doing business across cultures.
Our focus areas include global teamwork, diversity and leadership trainings in classroom-based, online training or a combination of both for a blended-learning solution. Our programs provide the skills and practical applications necessary for executives to successfully communicate, negotiate and work with clients, team members and suppliers from other cultures.
Our solution oriented trainings focus on the real workplace cross cultural and global management skills needed to achieve your organizationís goals.
With over 20 years of international business experience GTP has been directly involved with major cross cultural training projects with multinationals in over 35 countries including North America, Europe, South America, the UAE and Asia: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Within our key areas of expertise are a variety of over 100 workshops, among which include:
- Expatriate Cross Cultural Relocation Training for executives and their families moving to and from any country in Asia, Europe, North America etc.
- Working and Living Effectively in Singapore
- Working and Living Effectively in China
- Working and Living Effectively in Hong Kong
- Working and Living Effectively in the United States
- Working and Living Effectively in the United Kingdom
- Cross Cultural Team Building: Maximize the productivity, effectiveness and relationships of teams by exploring the cultural dynamics of business relationships
- Working Effectively in Multicultural Teams
- Managing Effectively Across Cultures
- Managing Global Teams
- Managing Culturally Diverse Teams and Partnerships
- Working In Virtual Multicultural Teams
- Cross Cultural Global Business Skills Training: Recognize the unique benefits and challenges of cross cultural differences in conducting business through virtual communication, face-to-face business and social communications, and business protocol and practices
- Cross Cultural Strategies for Global Business
- Effective Workplace Skills for Cross Cultural Communication
- Managing Cross Cultural Negotiations
- Resolving Conflicts Across Cultures
- Multicultural Sales and Customer Service
- Global Presentation Skills
- Doing Business Across Cultures (focus on a specific country or region)
- Cross Cultural Leadership Skills: Learn how to lead and manage more effectively in different geographic locations and acquire effective skills for developing high-performing teams
- Leading Virtual Multicultural Teams
- Leading Effectively Across Cultures (focus on a specific country or region)
- Effective Leadership Skills for Cross Cultural Business
- Leading Global Teams
- Country Specific Cross Cultural Trainings: Acquire the skills to interact professionally with foreign nationals as part of a global team. Gain the tools to accomplish corporate objectives by understanding how cultural differences and similarities can be leveraged for peak performance
Sample Countries (over 50 countries available):
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States