Foreign Exchange in India
Recent forum posts
Developing a successful business in Bulgaria requires a good knowledge of this complex matter which includes tax law, customs regime, work permits, building and construction permits, bank and credit institutions, as well as litigation and arbitration. This section provides comprehensive information applicable to the activities of every investor, whether it wishes to start or already conducts a bus
Total Posts: 1 Last post by exvladimirov
Hi thereI am an Indian citizen who wishes to set up food business in NZ (Auckland or Wellington) Can someone advise how do we go about??Quick Questions:- Is it possible for Indian citizens to set up business in NZ?- If yes, how do we go about?Suggestions/Advise if highly appreciatedCheersG
Total Posts: 1 Last post by ongautam
Foreign Exchange in India
- 4% savings compared to banks
- 24/7 online support from the UK
- Free payments over £3,000
- Full payment reconciliation
- Free to register an account
The official currency of India is the Indian Rupee, also known as INR.
How to send money to India for free
Simply register online and follow our straightforward booking process. You will need to have the following details handy to make a transfer to India;
- Beneficiary name – Please enter the full beneficiary name to enable the bank to accept the payment. No nicknames.
- Bank name – Please enter the full name of financial institution
- Bank Account Number - The recipient's bank account number
- Swift code – The SWIFT is an international standard for identifying a bank and it is 8 or 11 characters long.
- For personal accounts please send your full name, date of birth and purpose of payment to enable us to send the funds to India this is an Indian government regulation.
- For corporate accounts please send the directors full name, company name and purpose of payment to enable us to send the funds to India this is an Indian government regulation.
- You may want to add a reference that is relevant to your payment
Additional foreign exchange services
MultiPay – Multiple outbound payments
Whether you pay one or hundreds of overseas invoices per month, we manage, convert, track and deliver your funds in one simple step. You send one spreadsheet detailing beneficiaries, amounts and currencies. We fulfill all payments at our bank beating rates, with just a single payment required from you to settle all payments.
AutoPay - Regular inbound payments
Do you receive foreign currency payments on a regular basis? If so then AutoPay is the ideal solution for seamlessly managing your payments.Using our currency account details on your overseas invoices you can have your funds converted into the currency of your choice at our bank beating rates and sent to your bank account automatically and with no delay, saving you time and money.
Book a forward contract
If you have a foreign exchange requirement in the next 12 months and wish to protect yourself against potential losses caused by market movements then booking a forward is the best way to receive the rate you want.Contact our support team for hands on help.
Place an Order
Booking an Order allows you to select the exchange rate you would like to achieve and we will handle the rest for you, and will automatically book your currency exchange if your rate becomes available.
Organisations that can assist with Foreign Exchange
TransferGo is the answer to all people who want to send money overseas in a fast and convenient way.
Does your business need finance to trade internationally?
The Currency Specialists!Sign up for your FREE account today!
Trusted by more than 300,000 clients worldwide, OFX was built to save you money on overseas transfers.
Money Transfer Comparison reviews and rates money transfer service providers. Up to date it has reviewed more than 30 different companies.