NewsCase StudiesEvents

Emigration and Visas in Switzerland


Emigration and Visas in Switzerland

Recent forum posts


  1. Indian citizen willing to set up a food business in NZ..

    Hi thereI am an Indian citizen who wishes to set up food business in NZ (Auckland or Wellington) Can someone advise how do we go about??Quick Questions:- Is it possible for Indian citizens to set up business in NZ?- If yes, how do we go about?Suggestions/Advise if highly appreciatedCheersG

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by ongautam

  2. Starting a Business in Greece

    Hi, I would like a hint on what do I need in order to start up a business in Greece! I am US citizen, I have a MA in Psychology. What would I need in order to open a practice or open a kindergarten for people who want their kids to learn English?

    Total Posts: 4 Last post by Angeliki

Switzerland Emigration

Foreigners who wish to live in Switzerland must obtain a residence permit. There are different types of residence permits according to length of stay and status (i.e. student or work permits). EU citizens can stay in Switzerland for up to three months without a residence permit if they are looking for work in that time. Anyone entering Switzerland for the purpose of transacting business is subject to strict Swiss laws relating to residence and work. It is best to consult the Swiss embassy regarding visas and permits prior to moving to Switzerland as legislation regarding entry into the country is currently changing.


Emigration is a major factor to consider when expanding a business to Switzerland.

Click here to Ask an Expert about Emigration and Visas in Switzerland

Organisations that can assist with Emigration and Visas

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.