NewsCase StudiesEvents

Car Rental in Thailand


Car Rental in Thailand

Recent forum posts


  1. Starting a Business in BULGARIA ??

    Developing a successful business in Bulgaria requires a good knowledge of this complex matter which includes tax law, customs regime, work permits, building and construction permits, bank and credit institutions, as well as litigation and arbitration. This section provides comprehensive information applicable to the activities of every investor, whether it wishes to start or already conducts a bus

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by exvladimirov

  2. Indian citizen willing to set up a food business in NZ..

    Hi thereI am an Indian citizen who wishes to set up food business in NZ (Auckland or Wellington) Can someone advise how do we go about??Quick Questions:- Is it possible for Indian citizens to set up business in NZ?- If yes, how do we go about?Suggestions/Advise if highly appreciatedCheersG

    Total Posts: 1 Last post by ongautam

Car Rental in Thailand

You will need a international driving license. You can rent a car for around 1000-2000 THB a day. These are just guidelines, so do check with the car hire company to clarify the cost and documentation needed.

Speed limits are in kilometres per hour, and are as follows:

  • Cities and Towns: 60kph/40mph
  • Expressways and Country Roads: Varies between 90-120kph/55-75mph

The Thai drive on the left-hand side of the road.

If you decide to stay in Thailand, you should obtain a Thai driving license. A foreign license holds is not recognised in Thailand, and an international license is only accepted as long as its valid for 3 months.


Click here to Ask an Expert about Car Rental in Thailand

Organisations that can assist with Car Rental

  • > Europcar

    Europcar has more than 3,300 car hire locations throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia-Pacific in about 150 countries

    More Details Visit Website

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.