NewsCase StudiesEvents

Car Rental in USA


Car Rental in USA

USA related forum posts


  1. import from Denmark

    Hi, I would like to start up a Business in Seattle WA. Its fruit and candy bags to grocery stores and bigger grocery chains I would like to know if someone know about a contract that I could sent to the danish company?Because I'm going for my own business and not just try to sell for the danish company.Please help. Thanks,Mathias Vinther

    Total Posts: 9 Last post by ferdack

  2. Expanding cleaning company to US

    Hi, I would be interested in knowing whether it would be a good move to expand my cleaning company to the US. How would you go about doing this?

    Total Posts: 2 Last post by vroomr513

Car Rental in the US

You will need a driving licence, passport or accepted form of ID and a credit card. You can rent a car for around $20 a day. These are just guidelines, so do check with the car hire company to clarify the cost and documentation needed.

Driving rules and regulations vary from state-to-state. Below is an average of what you can expect to find.

Speed limits are in kilometres per hour, and are as follows:

  • Rural Interstates 70mph/112kph
  • Urban Interstates 65mph/104kph
  • Other Limited Access Roads 70mph/112kph
  • Other Roads 55mph/88kph
  • Residential & Business Zones 25mph/40kph
  • Parks 25mph/40kph

Americans drive on the right-hand side of the road.

Click here to Ask an Expert about Car Rental in USA

Organisations that can assist with Car Rental

  • > Europcar

    Europcar has more than 3,300 car hire locations throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia-Pacific in about 150 countries

    More Details Visit Website

You are not logged in!

Please login or register to ask our experts a question.

Login now or register.