Services for Germany
Recent forum posts
Hello all, i am a master student studied entrepreneurship in Sweden. i am always interested in starting my business in somewhere in the world. Recently i am doing a thesis about how the entrepreneur startup overseas by network, would anyone share their experience with me? Thank you in advance and look forward to your reply. Pr
Total Posts: 3 Last post by sahezez
Hi:I'm interested in starting a small business in Seoul, South Korea that would sell one signature food item ~ one that the South Koreans will go crazy for. I'm interested in getting information regarding start up costs, how to obtain a business license, as I am an American citizen, how to rent a small restaurant space and whether or not it would be more beneficial to go in with a Korean busi
Total Posts: 3 Last post by dianaeddie
Build your Brand. Build your Business.
Grow your business or launch a new company with our new impression management training modules! Help your clients present an image that reflects their personal brand and enhances their credibility!
Licensing Package Components:
- Ready-to-use impression management training curriculum. Each toolkit includes a detailed Instructor Manual, a ready-to-use Participant Guide, modern and eye-catching PowerPoint slides.
- Customized mentoring and training to help you build up to 6 new revenue streams and differentiate your corporate brand.
- Comprehensive Trainee Manual, including 16 business training modules that will have you up and running in weeks!
- Interactive training and hands-on support including the use of professional marketing and branding tools.
- ICTC-endorsed Certified Impression Management Professional (CIMP®) exam.
Be first to market with our Protected Territory options!
Take the first step to this exciting new career!
A HIGHStyle License may be just right for you if you are:
- Thinking about starting a new career as an Impression Management Professional
- Looking for services and products to add to your existing styling, beauty, pageant, salon, garment, or fashion business
- Presenting communication or social skills training already and hoping to add new, related programs and services to your business
- Working for an organization that needs to offer training in one or more of the four HIGHStyle skill areas onsite, ongoing
- Seeking learning or credentials in this exciting field for personal or profession
The certification and curriculum offerings from HIGHStyle are broad, and have application in every important area of life. Topics include: Professional Presence, Podium Protocol & Presentation Skills, Performance & Confidence, and Social Skills & Etiquette.