Services for Romania
Recent forum posts
Hi thereI am an Indian citizen who wishes to set up food business in NZ (Auckland or Wellington) Can someone advise how do we go about??Quick Questions:- Is it possible for Indian citizens to set up business in NZ?- If yes, how do we go about?Suggestions/Advise if highly appreciatedCheersG
Total Posts: 1 Last post by ongautam
Hi, I would like a hint on what do I need in order to start up a business in Greece! I am US citizen, I have a MA in Psychology. What would I need in order to open a practice or open a kindergarten for people who want their kids to learn English?
Total Posts: 4 Last post by Angeliki
Build your Brand. Build your Business.
Grow your business or launch a new company with our new impression management training modules! Help your clients present an image that reflects their personal brand and enhances their credibility!
Licensing Package Components:
- Ready-to-use impression management training curriculum. Each toolkit includes a detailed Instructor Manual, a ready-to-use Participant Guide, modern and eye-catching PowerPoint slides.
- Customized mentoring and training to help you build up to 6 new revenue streams and differentiate your corporate brand.
- Comprehensive Trainee Manual, including 16 business training modules that will have you up and running in weeks!
- Interactive training and hands-on support including the use of professional marketing and branding tools.
- ICTC-endorsed Certified Impression Management Professional (CIMP®) exam.
Be first to market with our Protected Territory options!
Take the first step to this exciting new career!
A HIGHStyle License may be just right for you if you are:
- Thinking about starting a new career as an Impression Management Professional
- Looking for services and products to add to your existing styling, beauty, pageant, salon, garment, or fashion business
- Presenting communication or social skills training already and hoping to add new, related programs and services to your business
- Working for an organization that needs to offer training in one or more of the four HIGHStyle skill areas onsite, ongoing
- Seeking learning or credentials in this exciting field for personal or profession
The certification and curriculum offerings from HIGHStyle are broad, and have application in every important area of life. Topics include: Professional Presence, Podium Protocol & Presentation Skills, Performance & Confidence, and Social Skills & Etiquette.